Book Publisher for local authors.
- When the LION ROAREDHow Lou Little Helped Shape College Football Nearly a century ago, from humble beginnings in Boston and Leominster, Massachusetts, Lou Little began his college football coaching career at Georgetown University. Six years later, after rebuilding the Hoyas’ football program to prominence, he began a legendary coaching career at Columbia University. His tenure there lasted twenty-six … Read more
- She Took a StandThe Story of Frances Drake and the Underground Railroad Frances Drakes was an abolitionist of great boldness and determination. Never did she allow criticism or other difficulties to get in the way of the cause she supported with all her heart—the end of slavery in America. In at least one case, her fight to end … Read more
- RISK TAKERS HISTORY & MAKERS – THE STORY OF LEOMINSTERPublish Date: September 20, 2019 About Risk Takers History & Makers – The Story of Leominster The English settlers came in 1725. They built their farms on the gently rolling plateaus above the Nashua River to the east and in the shadows of the Monoosnock Hills to the west. Chartered in 1740, Leominster quickly became … Read more
- LOU D’ALLESANDRO – LION OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE SENATE, by Mark BodanzaPublish Date: April 14, 2018 About LOU D’ALLESANDRO – LION OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE SENATE From the challenges and opportunities of youth, and through the vagaries of politics and higher education experienced in later years, Lou D’Allesandro has faced a wide variety of circumstances during a colorful lifetime. Mix in his role as power broker … Read more
- RIVALS, by Mark BodanzaPublish date: October 17, 2016 RIVALS: More about Fitchburg-Leominster Football Tradition from 1894 through 2015. “For a team to win a major contest it must be mentally ripe. It must be confident that its best performance will produce victor, but anything less will encourage defeat.” Visit Mark Bodanza’s website to purchase this book.